24 Seven is partnering with one of Oregon's most iconic brands to find a marketing focused Project Manager to join their growing team.
Project Manager role is someone with project management experience who can juggle multiple complex projects at once and help multiple designers manage and prioritize their projects and workload. This person would own, manage and coordinate project deadlines, deliverables, and budgets for internal and external partners from brief to delivery.
Here’s a day in the life.
• Collaborate with our internal and external designers to create a variety of assets, ranging from campaigns, event assets, image resizing, in-store signage updates, internal branded items, etc.
• Interpret needs from a variety of stakeholders, and communicate project to designers
• Develop and manage project timelines, budgets and task lists, and route approvals with partners within our project management tool
• Coordinate with other project managers to balance designer workloads
• Pull resources for designers to design from, recognizing opportunities to leverage existing design assets and developing a plan to create new resources as needed
• Adapt quickly, manage multiple complex projects simultaneously and meet tight timelines
• Monitor budgets and communicate costs with budget owners
• Communicate and build lasting relationships with multiple internal partners
• Manage and coordinate vendor partners, vendor set up and invoicing for your projects
• 50% timeline management & project facilitation / 10% budget & invoicing / 20% meetings / 20% general support:
• Research and image searches
• Proofing and editing as needed
• Shipping and handling
• Administrative support