Length of Contract: 18 months
Location or Remote: Redmond, WA
Client Overview: Our client Is a multinational technology company based in Seattle, Washington, which focuses on e-commerce, cloud computing, digital streaming, and artificial intelligence.
Project Manager Overview: As the Project Manager, you will keep teams on track by implementing time management and organizational structures. In this role, you will determine the tools and requirements needed to meet deliverables, set timelines and motivate team members toward common goals.
Project Manager Responsibilities:
- Partner with cross-functional teams including Marketing, Sales, and Operations to set deliverable timelines and department goals
- Determine project schedules, organize files, monitor progress, set regular status meetings and adhere to project budget
- Oversee end-to-end workflow and ensure quality output of teams
- Coordinate and communicate available resources to complete pending tasks and projects
- Work to establish and maintain project efficiency and optimization
Project Manager Qualifications:
- 5+ years of experience in project and/or program management
- Ability to work quickly and efficiently across various teams and timelines
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Experience with Agile development
- Strong data analysis and tracking capabilities