Our client, a Cybersecurity company, is looking for a Project Manager. This will be a long term contract starting within a couple of weeks. This will be 1-2 days onsite at their Santa Clara office.
Self driven and proactive, highly organized, results-oriented, and passionate about driving strategic alliances in a cross-functional organization. As a Project Manager, you thrive in bringing order through communication, facilitation, and problem solving. Demonstrated success in driving significant change initiatives resulting in direct improvements on inputs and outputs.
Soft Skills: Integrity, leadership, influence, communication, organization
- Build a trusting partnership, working closely with global and regional teams, partners, and stakeholders to ensure alignment around key priorities and initiatives.
- Work with campaign and integrated marketing managers, content marketing, field and HUB teams to drive global campaigns, programs, translations and support product launches.
- Drive execution and ensure delivery of complex engagement programs and projects within planned timelines.
- Partner with and support Integrated Marketing Managers to develop highly effective global integrated campaign plans such as digital marketing, account-based marketing and webinars.
- Taking initiative with projects within the functional team but also having the grand-view (larger picture) programs that are overlapping within the organization - exemplifying collaborative prioritization.
- Support pipeline creation and coverage targets across multiple sales regions, turning high-level strategies into specific plans for execution - and then executing to plan and evaluating performance of activities
- Demonstrate ownership of Agile project management methodologies used across technical as well as non-technical teams, and understanding of hybrid operating models.
- Able to juggle and prioritize projects coming from multiple sources and teams, streamlining communication and collaboration and being able to identify issues before they happen.
- Excel in a fast paced and highly dynamic environment, with the ability to establish a clear plan, supporting the team with their deliverables throughout the project/program lifecycle.
- Bachelor’s Degree in appropriate field of study or equivalent work experience.
- 3-5 years of applied knowledge and experience managing projects/programs in a Marketing environment.
- Experience in one or more areas of B2B marketing - launches/events, demand gen, digital, content, etc.
- Foundational experience in Project Methodologies (Agile, SCRUM, Waterfall etc.).
- Work experience with various project management tools (i.e. Jira, Trello, Smartsheet, Workfront, etc.).
- Proven record of cross-group collaboration, creative thinking, and problem solving within a matrixed organizations, bringing structure and focus to the team while being agile in a time of organizational transformation.
- Continuous effort to simplify, improve, and optimize work processes, in a demanding and constantly evolving environment.
Send your resumes today!