Length of Contract: 6 months
Location or Remote: Austin, Tx
Client Overview: Our client is a multinational financial services corporation headquartered in California.
Sr. Program Manager Overview: Project Manager supporting as a Procurement Coordinators/Sourcing Analysts (PC/SA) are responsible for managing daily activities within the purchasing process, ensuring procurement of supplies, equipment, and services for businesses/business partners in accordance with Global Sourcing and Procurement policies and procedures.
- Work directly with suppliers/vendors to obtain materials/products/services through preparation and administration of Statements of Work/Quotes to validate favorable terms on quality, delivery and price and ensure end-user needs are met on a consistent basis
- Participate in supplier selection and low to moderately complex contract negotiations, involving Legal and other departments as necessary, to achieve favorable terms on quality, delivery and price, ensure end-user needs are met and deliver cost savings.
- Work with internal customer groups to help establish specifications and validate pricing and terms for focused categories
- Interacts with Legal and other company departments and agencies to analyze risks associated with agreements and develop language to minimize exposure whenever needed.
- Reviews and approves contracts in accordance to company terms and conditions
- Manage internal customer and stakeholders
- Coordinate with internal customers and category managers to assist in sourcing initiatives
- Interact with vendors and internal customers to resolve transactional issues on a daily basis
- Coordinate signature requirements, both internal and with company suppliers, using DocuSign electronic signature tool
- Address inquiries on order status of products and services
- Resolve discrepancies related to procurement issues
- Deliver support to internal customers over the phone and via email in an effective and efficient manner
- Troubleshoot internal customer issues regarding the services provided by Procurement Operations
- Document the problem and provide appropriate follow up to meet internal customer service levels
- Respond to queries from Internal Customers
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- 3+ years as a sourcing and/or procurement professional, preferably with a major financial institution or payment card company
- Knowledgeable of Procurement policies and procedures and their application to the processing of purchasing transactions (e.g. processing purchase requisitions, processing purchase orders, modifying purchase orders, executing bidding for transactions.
- 3+ years of procurement experience in shared services or centralized procurement operations center
- Proven track record of successfully executing multiple types of transactions simultaneously
- Excellent written, oral and presentation skills and an ability to synthesize information and make clear, concise recommendations on course of action
- Experience in negotiating and drafting low to moderately complex contracts (i.e. Statements of Work, Governing Agreements, SaaS and SLSAs)
- Knowledgeable about contract terms and conditions
- Experience managing internal and external customers and users. Strong relationship management skills and ability to influence at a mid-management level both internally and externally
- High level of self-motivation and initiative, and ability to operate as an effective team player
- Understanding of process mapping and continuous improvement methodologies.
- Proficiency in purchasing systems and organizational interfaces (including, iProcurement, Ariba, DocuSign, and Oracle)
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office: Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Access and Outlook
- Professional accreditation in sourcing, procurement or purchasing a plus