The Project Manager manages key client projects, overseeing project process, progress, and managing the team’s workload and milestones and client communication along the way. The Project Manager reports to the project lead.
STRENGTHS & EXPERIENCE
• You foster thriving relationships with clients and staff.
• You can confidently manage timelines and multiple workstreams.
• You are able to work independently and juggle priorities on several projects simultaneously.
• You can deploy creative problem solving during high pressure scenarios while keeping your cool.
• You are a great communicator on your feet, in the moment. • You know your way around modern tools like GSuite, Slack, project management platforms, Microsoft Office, Keynote, sharing tools in iCloud, etc...
• Minimum 2 years experience managing projects in an agency environment.
Manages project schedule including assigning milestones, tracking progress, communicating schedule status to client, and keeping a visual project timeline up-to-date (either with G-Suite tools or in project management software like monday.com).
• On-point for meetings and calls including scheduling, arranging video conferencing, and note-taking for all client meetings.
• Manages Google Drive file structure and file back-up including daily back-up of shared Keynote files, and giving direction to freelance staff on organizing files on the shared drive.
• With direction from the project lead, creates and executes NDAs and ICAs for external contractors.
• Onboards contractors by sharing project info, and setting-up with standard access to workspaces.
• Anticipate conflicts or issues that could affect project delivery and offer up timely solutions early to avoid roadblocks.
• Tracks project staffing budget and keeps Roll-Up sheet up-to-date throughout project.
• Manages any third-party vendors and project resources.