About the role:
The Senior Project Manager is responsible for the successful delivery of a wide variety of projects from campaigns to large-scale website development ranging in complexity. As a Senior Project Manager you are able to effectively move work through the agency, ensuring projects are well defined, and estimated. Your team is always well aware of deliverables and the timing and effort required for them. You are expert in problem solving issues as they arise, and anticipate and solve for them before they happen. You can keep your cool and ensure the team remains motivated and engaged, especially during crunch periods.
• Works with the team to prioritize and reprioritize as needed
• Troubleshoots and provides solutions for expedited deadlines, limited project budgets, and increased resource requirements
• Manages simple to high complexity projects across all channels
• Attends client meetings, and represents internal workflow and logistics as partner to account in client communications
• Regularly meets with Program Director to discuss team development opportunities, state of the business, health of projects, etc.
• Assists less experienced team members in development of project plans
• Manages shared resources, forecasts and secures resources based on brand/project needs, escalates concerns to Program Director
• Develops / works with manager to develop solutions to mitigate risk
• Partners with Director to develop annual budgets by providing ballpark project assumptions and budgets
• Depending on assignment may work with senior PM and Account Team to develop gut checks for weekly Dash meetings or report initial gut check to Director for discussion with Account Team
• Interviews new PM team members
• Assists in onboarding and training new PM team members
5+ years in project management in an agency environment, healthcare marketing experience preferred