Creative Communications Creative Communications is responsible for the marketing creative across all lines of business within Services Marketing. Services include Music, Podcasts, App Store, Arcade, TV, News, Books, Pay, iCloud and others. Looking for an experienced and well-organized project manager to support the TV app line of business. This person will keep campaigns on track and partner with cross-functional teams across TV app to ensure clear communication and alignment. This role is responsible forecasting campaigns, supervising timelines, managing trackers, scheduling meetings, and maintaining all documentation related to TV app. We're looking for a great teammate who enjoys solving problems in a fast-paced environment. Must be well-organized and take initiative at every turn.
• At least 5-7 years of working experience as a project manager, program manager or operations management
• Excellent communicator and ability to work with all levels of management
• Organized, excellent task-tracking experience, and acute attention to detail
• Ability to prioritize multiple tasks in a fast-paced, and deadline driven environment
• Proven track record of meeting timelines and taking initiative to make confident decisions quickly and under pressure
• Passion for learning new things, continuous improvement and sharing best practices
• Experience with the entertainment industry and/or television marketing is a plus
• Outstanding worth ethic, discreet and trustworthy. Direct experience handling critical and confidential information with integrity.
• Confident in making complicated decisions when needed, and able to explain reasoning
• Able to anticipate change and react efficiently & expeditiously
• Overall ability to understand and retain new information quickly
• Experience in project management tools such as JIRA, Asana, WorkFront, OmniPlan, Wrike, 10,000 Ft or similar platforms; as well as Numbers, Pages, iCal, Keynote and Excel
• Lead fiscal and quarterly forecasting for upcoming campaign priorities for TV app initiatives.
• Work cross-functionality with all TV app marketing departments.
• Gain alignment between TV+, TV App and federated affiliates.
• Maintain alignment on changing scope and ensuring accurate timelines.
• Meeting coordination and ensuring all vital parties are involved.
• Maintenance and distribution of weekly project status meetings of priority projects.
• Partner cross-functionally to find opportunities to optimize workflows.
• Own road maps, project scope, creative review trackers and production schedules.
• Understand key players to make strategic decisions about who needs to know what (inclusion with discretion).
• Taking meeting notes and distilling for clarity and attendance.
• Partnering with Resource and Brand Management to ensure alignment.
• Owning, maintaining and updating master timelines and trackers.
• Collaborating with other Project Managers on tracking standards and protocol.
Bachelors degree or equivalent experience.