Our client is looking for a Project Manager with project, process, and team onboarding, support, and operations sensibilities for the team. The ideal candidate is proficient in the support and management of software-based tools used by medium to large SDLC teams. This role will report to the Sr. Manager, Program Management overseeing Portfolio Mgmt, Tools Access & Onboarding, Resources Mgmt, & Reporting.
The ideal candidate is a passionate team player capable of working with team members spanning multiple departments and various levels of seniority within the organization. Meticulous with details, the candidate thrives in a fast-paced environment working primarily with Project Managers and other staff to ensure access and continuity to essential tools and environments, including Jira, Confluence, Github, Google Enterprise Suite, Slack, and more. The candidate will also have experience in pulling data from various sources to create reports and dashboards.
• Manage incoming onboarding and tools access requests for Jira, Confluence, Github, GSuite, Slack, and other tools
• Handle day-to-day Jira tools and access-related issues for a rapidly growing team
• Problem-solve and improve Jira workflows, ticket schemas and ticket taxonomy
• Pull data report and other requests from Jira, Confluence, and any other future delivery data reporting tool layers used by teams
• Partner with internal IT support teams for current Jira instance and other tools, especially after upgrades
• Support RFPs and tools assessments for upcoming project management and portfolio roadmapping and reporting tools, as well as third-party add-ons and/or webhooks and API connections between Jira and other existing tools
• Essential Toolstack Support—Primary team member in managing and scaling our current toolstack, centering on Jira and Confluence. This on-going project includes assessing new tools and assisting in implementation and adoption of new tools
• Jira Ticket Bug Tracking & Management—Manage on-going effort to keep Jira tickets to a minimum from quarter to quarter, and ensuring visibility across key stakeholder of priority bugs as defined by our Bug Priority Matrix
• Confluence Dashboard Maintenance—Assist in the creation and upkeep of critical reports and dashboards in our P+ Teams Dashboard space, including Weekly Roundup reports, PMO Notes, Program and Team level pages, and more
• Jira and Confluence experience - proficient in creating and managing tickets and Scrum/Kanban boards across multiple teams
• Data-driven reporting, pulling precise data points from various tools (primarily Jira) using JQL, SQL, Python, etc.
• Jira Portfolio - proficient in using Jira Portfolio to build Plans and Programs with robust use of Jira data including custom fields (eg. Gantt charting, Platform and Region tracking, etc.), maintaining accurate Resource and Teams information from Jira to Portfolio, assisting the management and upkeep of tracking programs, resourcing, releases
• Google Enterprise Suite - spreadsheets, docs, emails, calendar and user connectivity
• Agile Scrum SDLC knowledge and experience in either a project management, product