Our well-known client, a key player in the retail space, is looking to add a Project Manger, with expertise in Technical projects, to join their team on a freelance basis. This role is preferred to be local to Chicago, remote possibility so long as candidate can work CST. Position will be 40 hours a week and 6 month contract to start.
Client is looking for a talented Project Manager with Cloud/Digital Native & App Dev experience. This person will manage execution of business and technical projects in relation with project scope, plans, and budget.
- Coordinate and/or manage the deployment of resources (e.g. people, infrastructure, financial, information).
- Identify required modifications to project plans based on changed priorities, policy changes and resource constraints.
- Develop resource strategies, budgets, staffing models, tools, and support plans necessary to execute the project.
- Ensure compliance with standards, policies, procedures, and other requirements.
- Monitor the project status and track key performance indicators.
- Provide project progress reports to internal stakeholders.
- Create detailed project plans.
- Manage costs, budget, and schedule .
- Handle all activities related to on-boarding/ off-boarding vendor partners including People Central.
- Open and submit purchase requisitions, obtain sign-off from business work is completed, reconcile invoices using Ariba
- Create/ organize/ manage a Teams site for the Global Data Lynx Platform
- LEAP Data & Analytics status report development; Weekly, bi-weekly, monthly value office
- Lead short-term projects on behalf of the Global Data Lynx Platform as needed
- Manage work orders through the ITPA process i. Ideally the role would have access to ITGSO, however understanding the sensitivity of access to other vendor work orders, the resource would assist in following up with others to finalize any given work order and then once finalized, transition to opening a purchase requisition.
The Project Manager Requirements:
- 7-9+ years experience
- MS Project
- SharePoint repositories
- Systems Development Life Cycle (SDLC) - (preferred)
- Knowledge and expertise in the use of project management methodologies and tools (e.g. Clarity, MS Project, SharePoint repositories, Systems Development Life Cycle (SDLC) if applicable); knowledge of waterfall and agile methodologies 7 to 9 years of experience
If you are interested in and qualified for this position, please forward your resume today!