Our client, a leader in the Pharma space, is looking to bring on two Project Managers to join their tram on a freelance basis, due to volume of work! This role will be hybrid onsite and remote, will require 40 hours a week, and can be up to 2 years in duration.
Overview and Primary Function:
The Project Manager works closely with their assigned account manager to help coordinate daily activities and the ongoing relationship with their respective brand teams.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Understand brand guidelines including, but not limited to, corporate branding, promotional material development, Veeva PromoMats review and corporate compliance.
- Understand the Agency Workflow Process including project initiation and kickoff, collaboration, necessary approvals, production and archiving.
- Demonstrate clear and concise written and verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrate the ability to prioritize and multi-task to enhance productivity and manage workload.
- Possess ability to work in a high-volume, rapidly paced environment.
Project and Responsibilities:
- Assist on print, digital and video projects, including trafficking all projects through the Agency.
- Help facilitate ongoing, timely and accurate communications to ensure all projects are completed on time and within budget.
- Assist with providing estimates and timelines.
- Assist with billing and ensure billing is completed on schedule.
- Track time on a daily basis.
- Partners with creative team on project initiatives
- Adherence to all company-wide financial policies
- Bachelor degree required
- 5-10 years of ad agency experience required, pharmaceutical experience a plus
- Excellent communications skills: verbal, presentation, written
- High energy, positive, organized individual who is comfortable in a high-visibility role
- Great collaborator with ability to focus on both the big picture and small details
If you are interested in and qualified for this opportunity, please forward your resume today!