Our client, a holding company for a variety of major advertising and creative agencies, is lookin got add a freelance Senior Project Manager to their NEW BUSINESS team. This person will be working on a variety of new business pitches, ensuring all resourcing and materials for pitch decks are accurate and on time.
The Project Manager, New Business Will:
- Working on a variety of new business pitches, acting as the GLUE across all of the different agency new business
- Be responsible for building Project timelines; keep everyone on task, on time, etc.
- Will work alongside cross-functional teams (accounts/Business Directors, etc.) to work through initial strategy of pitch, pulling together all necessary resourcing/teams and timelines to ensure the pitch deck is done on time and correctly!
- Create pitch websites where clients can go and access all documents that the assets get on the website (working alongside UX designers to make sure that everything is added to the site correctly)
The Project Manager, New Business Must Have:
- Ideally, 6+ years of experience with a creative agency, or comparable experience.
- New business/pitching experience!
- Confident in creating timelines, workback schedules, status templates.
- Someone who is proactive and takes initiative with their projects and tasks.
- Comfortable working cross-functionally with agency functions including strategy, design, creative and more.
- Must be sufficient in using Google collaborative products, Keynote, Microsoft office, Outlook.
If you are interested in and qualified for this position, please forward your resume today!