We are seeking a proactive problem solver with a proven record of driving change, skilled at navigating a cross-functional organization and energized by the challenges of optimizing efficiencies. This candidate will understand how to quickly foster relationships and identify project requirements, leading a pathway to completion while ensuring quality and controlling risk.
- Lead and track high-profile marketing campaigns and creative timelines simultaneously.
- Partner with Account, Department Leads and New Business to develop staff plans, workflows and scope of work that can be tracked against deliverables and actual time of staff and elevate issues/adjust as required during the course of the project.
- Assess initial requests for information, project parameters, priority scheduling, and creation of all deliverables against established deadlines and creative strategies.
- Lead project workflow by planning, tracking, managing and driving all steps in the creative life cycle, including dependencies, approvals, scope changes, incremental fees and creative solutions to time/resource constraints.
- Assess, recommend and implement strategies for increased clarity, communication, production and workflow efficiencies; partner with Brand Director and relevant stakeholders in continual process refinement and improvement.
- Lead clear and frequent communication of timelines, status updates, internal meetings, prioritization of work and potential risks to the project team. Identify issues early and suggest
- prioritization of work and potential risks to the project team. Identify issues early and suggest workable solutions, weaknesses in current systems, processes and tools and work to improve them. Drive agendas and cross-functional communication.
- Create and manage integrated work back schedules for all programs including strategic projects, key art, shoots, digital , print, tv, press, social, and video creative deliverables. Plan for pipeline projects to allow the agency to forecast.
- Route creative for approval to multiple cross-functional stakeholders, keeping track of multiple, sometimes conflicting pieces of feedback and integrating it into the workflow seamlessly.
- Keep daily and hourly track of numerous moving pieces and deliverables. Maintain clear project tracking, status, hot sheets and risk assessments.
- Coalesce and nurture a cross-functional agency team.
- Guide the full project team to deliver against goals while controlling change, balancing competing demands and protecting/monitoring the team’s dedicated time.
- Lead the team in all operational aspects of the business, ensuring work is being executed as agreed with the client.
- Affinity to work in a fast-paced creative environment, while managing multiple tasks simultaneously
- Familiarity with creative campaigns, including social, digital, multi-media
- Passionately embrace a proactive role as problem solver and catalyst for change
- Excellent conflict resolution skills
- Hyper organized with attention to detail
- Tenacious yet flexible
- Solution-oriented team player
- Able to challenge, question, persuade and influence at all levels
Qualifications and Required Skills:
- 5+ years of project management experience in creative or marketing environment (video, print, digital and social)
- Proven history of leading complex projects and campaigns with tight deadlines and multiple dependencies across numerous groups
- Fluent familiarity with design, video and digital, including key art, print, video, so
- experience working closely with clients and partners
- Previous experience establishing and managing SOWs
- Comfortable working cross-functionally with multiple partners at all levels of a corporate organization
- Adaptable, flexible and able to change gears quickly and nimbly when changes happen to processes and projects
- Superb verbal and written communication skills to relay and manage information simply and clearly to cross functional departments
- Can see the big picture and how seemingly disparate pieces of information may align, while also being focused on the small details, in other words, being able to quickly connect the dots
- Calm, balanced, level-headed, and collaborative in nature
- Experience working in Google Suite, Slack, and other project management tools.
Company's core values are:
- Own the work. Elevate each other.
- Seek to understand. Speak with intent.
- Spark Something. Challenge everything.
- Make room. Make change.
- Set the standard. Be undeniably dope.