Our client, a water product supplier that carries the industry's leading quality and most cost effective products
Location: City of Industry, on-site (5) days a week
A busy consumer product company is looking for a Project Manager who has managed the lifecycle of a product. You will be working coordinating with different departments, managing costs, working with the various vendors and suppliers. You should have experience with bringing a product to market.
As the Project Manager you will be responsible for recommending opportunities to increase user engagement at key points of the customer lifecycle. You will actively chase down any opportunity to improve the customer experience, and therefore the business.
Product Development Manager Responsibilities
- Manage the customer lifecycle and recommend opportunities to increase user engagement at key points of the customer lifecycle to drive growth
- Maintain and create product development calendars to ensure key milestones are met and product launches are delivered within schedule
- Create specs and user stories, simple wireframes, prototypes, test plans, release checklists, and present functionality and feedback to optimize product management strategy
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including product, user experience, research, and marketing to drive customer engagement and growth strategy
- Develop and implement product management strategy and design concepts to build a product roadmap in partnership with design and engineering teams
- Track and communicate cost margin updates with an understanding of cost engineering
- Identify opportunities for cost savings that meet quality expectations
- Form and manage highly cross-functional projects, gathering appropriate inputs and driving work product across various teams, from web product changes to physical product innovation
- Facilitate strong external and internal communication around product and specs
- Build strong relationships with key suppliers and sourcing partners; communicate with vendors on a regular basis throughout the development process
- Identify opportunities to improve internal processes, methodologies, and ways of thinking
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 5+ years’ product management and e-commerce experience
- Strong knowledge of sourcing, sampling, and the costing process
- Experience with Excel/Google Sheets, and PLM systems
- Highly organized, excellent communication skills, and ability to work in a fast-paced environment
Please share your resume for immediate consideration!