Length of Contract: Freelance
Location or Remote: Remote until 2022 then flexible, Seattle, WA
Client Overview: Our client is a communication and design agency based in Seattle WA.
Position Overview: As a Project Manager, you will ensure that all aspects of projects are successfully managed and delivered to clients, managing resources from cross-functional teams across all project phases. Proactive tracking and reporting project details and metrics, along with regular communication and collaboration with clients and team leads are essential aspects of this role, as are anticipating client needs and proposing new solutions. You may lead projects independently, and you may work as part of a larger project management team. You will also work on projects spanning an array of media and deliverable types, from digital and in-person events to design and communications projects to video production, podcast production, and more.
- Managing concurrent client engagements through the entire project lifecycle and acting as a regular point of contact for client communications
- Managing day-to-day client communications, collaborations, meetings, and reporting needs to ensure client expectations are met and that project team roles and responsibilities are understood
- Researching and managing third-party costs to protect and enhance project profitability
- Developing and monitoring project budgets, managing client invoicing, and providing periodic budget status reports to project leads, executive leadership and accounting, and clients
- Managing onsite or virtual production efforts including venue research, site visits, onsite planning, execution, and management of live and virtual experience elements
- Working to ensure client retention and growth by building strong relationships and recognizing and developing additional client opportunities
- A minimum of 2-5 years of agency experience that includes a combination of brand strategy, 2D/3D design, digital and social media strategy, live event or exhibition production, video production, production build, installation and strike planning and execution, and/or other relevant experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills including experience with interacting with a range of clients and partners, from executives to vendor staff
- Excellent ability to effectively prioritize and manage multiple concurrent client engagements with cross-functional team members
- Excellent budgeting, scheduling, problem-solving skills, and attention to detail
- Results-driven, self-motivated, and able to work well in a team environment.
- Excellent computer skills that include MS Office Suite, MS Teams, and Dropbox as well as the ability to adapt quickly to client-required digital tools.