This is a full time opportunity.
Location or Remote: This is a remote opportunity
Client Overview: Our client is a brand consultant company based in Seattle, WA.
Position Overview: The primary role of the Project Manager is to work with agency staff to implement complex multiple projects in support of client goals. This position is the perfect role for someone who knows they are a control freak, but can still get along with people. The Project Manager is responsible for quality internal planning and coordination for the following types of projects: consumer packaged goods, marketing activation, advertising, and digital properties. The Project Manager is the final inspector. You are accountable for ensuring projects are released according to our internal expectations are on schedule, within budget as well as the accuracy of reporting status for the life-cycle of the project while maintaining and managing agency profitability.
- Execute full lifecycle project management on projects including, but not limited to, analysis of client requirements, scheduling, forecasting, functional team handoffs, and delivery to clients.
- Ability to translate strategy into a tactical plan and schedule and then implement the plan.
- Have a full understanding of both our agency’s and the client’s workflow processes.
- Partners with agency leadership to establish resource requirements and acquire resources as needed.
- Maintain regular communication with both client and internal teams to ensure all projects are on-time, in scope on budget, and delivering at the highest level of quality and consistency.
- Provide the client and agency leadership with real-time status on all projects as needed/requested including budget, schedule, and delivery.
- Creates appropriate internal documentation to support projects and effectively communicates project/task goals, issues, timelines, meeting notes, etc. to project team and agency leadership.
- Capture and communicate experiences in formal post-mortem, feeding lessons learned, best practices, and resources back into the creative team
- Identify potential risks; manage communication and work with leadership to change control processes if necessary.
- Manage third-party vendors as necessary including budgets, schedules, and delivery.
- Excellent decision-making, organizational, planning, and problem-solving skills with proven ability to identify/prioritize critical issues.
- Demonstrate consistency across all project work and communication.
- Perform and complete assignments on time while multi-tasking.
- Constantly manage client expectations and those of agency personnel as needed.
- Supports multiple teams in various aspects of programming via data set-up in content tools and managing asset handoffs for nightly and bi-weekly updates.
- Min. 3-5 years project management in a creative environment (preferably agency/firm side) is a must.
- Experience with Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint, PayMo (or related project management platform), and Acrobat
- Understanding of remote connectivity to communicate with clients.