Length of Contract: 6 months with potential to extend.
Location or Remote: Preference for Canadian applicants, but open to other US locations where offices are located. This will be a hybrid model of 2 days per week on-site.
As a key member of company's Brand & Community team, we’re looking for a Project Manager, Brand to bring teams together and make things happen. Communication and working towards shared goals are key. Reporting directly to the Manager, Brand Project Management, you work in partnership with assigned Brand, Digital, Product and Community partners to deliver global and regional marketing and brand storytelling initiatives.
The Project Manager, Brand is a creative and innovative team leader who can deliver a best in class initiatives to support business results in our stores, community and ecommerce business.
- Lead large cross functional teams in the creation and execution of global and regional brand storytelling and marketing initiatives; including brand and retail moments, community amplifications and product marketing.
- Own and manage large budget and multi workstream timelines through the project lifecycle
- Work with in-market teams to ensure campaigns are localized and adapted for relevance to all global markets
- Ensure initiatives are activated powerfully across all channels and in-stores
- Work closely with Strategy and Creative to understand their vision and support in bringing it to life from brief through delivery
- Oversee creative QA across all projects
- Partner with in-house creative teams as well as external agencies to deliver impactful creative that is aligned with brand strategy
- Oversee asset creation and creative delivery for all channels including website, paid media (print and digital), social media, email, in-store (retail, community events), PR, strategic sales, etc.
- Partner with channel partners in identifying and communicating operational changes relevant to project management
- BA or BS degree in Arts, Technology, Business, Marketing or related field
- 5-7 years of relevant global brand/marketing experience required
- Experience working with Smartsheet and other project management tools
- You are a natural leader and great at getting the best out of others
- Experience working with multi-disciplinary marketing, creative teams, and diverse business stakeholders
- Ability to juggle changing priorities while maintaining a positive attitude in the face of changing deliverables
- You are efficient and highly effective communicator, both written and verbal
- Track record of successfully delivering large projects from start to finish on time and within budget