Our client, a leader in the high end retail space, is looking to add a Freelance Project Manager to their Creative/Marketing department, starting immediately. This role is completely remote, and expectation at this time is 40 hours a week. They are looking for a tried and true Project Manager, who has experience leading projects (preferably Digital and Email) from concept to launch, including timeline creatiomn and tracking, liasing between teams for feedback, rounds of revisions and approvals, and ensuring that all deliverables are launched on time and within budget!
The Project Manager is responsible for delivering critical Email projects according to already completed creative brief/defined scope and requirements. The role will partner closely with associates within Developers, Creative/Design, amongst other teams, in a highly collaborative, exciting, and fast paced atmosphere. A passion for learning new business areas, project management tools and best practices will be essential. Also important will be great communication, collaboration and empathy skills to ensure company progress and achievement of goals.
The Project Manager Will:
• Initiate and lead critical projects as part of company-wide cross functional programs or continuous improvement projects.
• Direct and manage project development, planning and execution from beginning to end, including project plan, timelines, budget, issue resolution, launch dates and stakeholder contributions.
• Manage all communication flow with the Marketing/design team and relevant stakeholders, as it pertains to the project, escalating risks to the project where appropriate.
• Partner with PMO and business stakeholders to define business requirements to support email updates from concept to implementation/launch
• Maintain flexibility and agility in order to evolve and adjust to new information and contexts, and act as a change agent for others.
• Develop and deploy best practices related to project planning, aligned to project management office.
What You'll Bring
• 3+ years experience in Project Management; at least 1 + years experience in leading projects/project management (creation of timelines, managing/liaising between teams for feedback/rounds of review tracking, launch date, etc.)
• Previous experience in Asana, as well as Microsoft Office, Google applications,
• Experience leading Digital Marketing projects from PM standpoint
• Previous experience in Technology Infrastructure project management preferred
• Ability to develop strong business acumen across multiple departments
• Demonstrated ability to successfully develop and lead projects according to project management best
• Proven ability to work cross functionally
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills, with a focus on collaboration and influence
• Excellent organizational and time management skills
• Strong problem solving skills
If you are interested in and qualified for this position, please forward your resume today!