About the Role:
This role is responsible for the project management of in-store merchandising and marketing promotions from planning to execution. You will lead coordinated efforts across Merchandising, Marketing, Digital, Retail Operations and JCP partners to ensure teams are working cross-functionally to delivery fully realized in-store promotions to 600+ SiJCP stores.
- Project manage in-store promotion campaigns and activations, connecting internal and external partners and aligning key stakeholders.
- Facilitate regular project status and review meetings.
- Ensure the right stakeholders and cross-functional team members are involved, document decisions and actions items, and follow up with owners on commitments.
- Create and manage timelines, ensuring that appropriate milestones are created as well as successfully executed against.
- Communicate project status and priorities via detailed reports to all relevant leaders and teams, helping us all stay coordinated and focused
- Escalate project risks and issues in a timely manner to senior leadership as needed to ensure goal and objectives continue to be met and delivered
- Support additional project management needs across the SiJCP division based on business needs
- Maintain and publish a weekly summary of all promotional activity across the Enterprise
We’re excited about you if you have:
- Ideal candidate must have 3+ years of experience in a project management role in a corporate environment.
- Retail and Store Operations experience, a plus
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office is required
- Smartsheet experience is a plus
- Excellent communicator, superb verbal and written communication.
- Extremely high level of accuracy and attention to detail, able to detect inconsistencies and errors.
- Strong interpersonal skills, approachable and flexible.