Working Job Title: Facilities Project Manager
Is this role associated with a project? If yes, please provide a short description of the project:
1. Coordinate return of employees to workplace for organization including Facilities Planning and Desktop Service activities in alignment with Next Normal distributed work initiatives and safety protocols for COVID.
2. Oversee and designate coordinators to manage sites.
3. Work with IT, Facilities planning, and Next Normal team to create and/or refine re-entry process.
4. Manage overall project process.
5. Manage schedule and provide weekly updates to stakeholders: Facilities planning, IT, Next Normal team, etc.
6. Manage and post information across multiple platforms – email, Teams, work order systems, etc.
7. Maintain deck with project status and communicate weekly to stakeholders.
8. Collate data from Workday, department space worksheets, floor plans and manager communications to create a plan and documentation for employee re-entry, hybrid workers to move out of workstations, team moves, and transition of assigned desks to hotel spaces.
9. Coordinate schedule of vendors or vendor managers as needed: confidential shred, garbage and recycling, janitorial, design team, First Inc furniture and move team, IT/desktop services.
10. Generate and support communications efforts with instructions for managers and team members.
11. Address questions from managers and employees about the hybrid and onsite work models or process for re-entry.
12. Create database that records final seating assignments for teams post re-entry and move.
What is the size of the team this resource will be working with? 10 people
Education requirements: Bachelors degree or higher
Required Skills: Excel, Teams, Outlook required.
Working knowledge of CAD and Bluebeam and/or Adobe Pro preferred.
# of Years of Experience: 5 yrs or more
Approximate hrs/week: 40
Will Provide Equipment?: Yes
Local candidates only
*Note this job will require the person to travel/work onsite at locations in the area (PDX, Tualatin, Salem, Newberg, Hillsboro, Gresham, etc.)