The pace is fast, the fun is furious, and the passion is real. We never rest on our laurels. Our motto? If it’s not broken, fix it.
As a Visual Merchandising Project Manager, you will be part of the Visual Merchandising team who leads visual presentations and core standards for the division which is the shop-within-a-shop partnership. This role will work closely with the Sr. Manager of Visual Merchandising to support the production and communication of visual projects and initiatives.
• Project manage the on-time delivery of in-store collateral including creative briefs, graphic production, quotes, delivery and vendor management.
• Review and provide feedback on proofs and layouts to ensure accuracy and quality control.
• Create store communication planners, working with cross functional partners
• Maintain and update our store’s database (Styles By Doors) and store distribution lists.
• Maintain and develop good working relationships with suppliers and vendors.
• Ideal candidate should have 2-3 years of experience in a corporate visual merchandising department. In store merchandising roles a plus
• Proficiency in Microsoft office, Illustrator, Photoshop, In-Design
• CS Suite & Bluebeam experience is a plus
• Ability to multi-task and manage multiple projects to meet deadlines
• Strong organization, prioritization and analytical skills
• Detailed oriented with a high degree of accuracy
• Manage complexity, making sense of complex and sometimes contradictory information to effectively solve problems
• Comfortable managing ambiguity with the ability to move projects forward independently
• Excellent interpersonal skills; with a focus on collaboration
• Ability to successfully communicate visual direction to cross functional and field partner