Our client is in need of a Project/Account Manager. They're looking for a seasoned Project Managers who may have had some Account Management experience. This is a remote (40 hours a week, PST hours) ongoing freelance position for the right person.
- Manage print and digital deliverables for a large-scale university event (including programs, signage, website content and assets, emails, social media, and other event collateral).
- Manage print and digital deliverables for a key client (including brochures, ads, emails, presentation and social media).
- Highly-organized self-starter with strong attention to detail and solid communications skills
- Manage print and digital projects from concept to execution (print programs and ads, e-mails, social media, etc.)
- Conduct and lead productive intake, kick-off and review meetings to ensure discussions are productive and result-oriented
- Create project milestones, tasks, schedules, etc. to get a project completed
- Work across departments to ensure project stakeholders' needs are included within the parameters of the project and budgetary requirements
- Communicate clearly and frequently with all project stakeholders to keep them abreast of progress and any potential delays
- Work closely with creative and digital teams (writer, designer, web developer) to keep them on task and to identify and prevent potential roadblocks
- Review work to ensure revisions are fully implemented
- Conduct post-mortems and create reports
- Experience working in project management systems such as Wrike, Airtable, JIRA