This Project Manager, Production Strategist is responsible for seasonal supply chain response due to Covid impacts both domestically and internationally for our client in North America Retail & Online businesses. This role works with domestic based teams in Production Management, Inventory Management, Merchandising, Buying and international teams located in multiple company Sourcing (GIS) offices in Asia. This includes project management of inventory actions to ensure on time delivery by identifying and implementing process efficiencies, sustainability, and scale across multiple markets. This role adds value to the Global Production function by serving as the liaison between the company's. Sourcing (GIS) and the country business leaders and teams. This role will act as the single point person for Covid order management execution.
• Change Management • Learning Agility • Resourcefulness • Collaboration • Strategic orientation
• Partners with PM, IM, Merch, LM & GIS to implement Covid order actions; Cancellations, Push Outs, Pull Ups, Channel Shifts, Pack & Hold.
• Partners with Inventory Strategy to ensure both Purchase Orders and PETE Booking systems accurately reflect our current order strategy.
• Partners with Production leaders on Product to Market calendar and provides recommendations on improving on time order delivery, factory capacity management, and order prioritization.
• Understands and utilizes the product to market pipeline process and calendar, and provides input for simplicity.
• Partners with Director and above and provides input on ways to streamline in season processes.
• Works cross functionally to ensure deadlines are met to achieve on time execution of order management strategies.
• Partners with GIS, Logistics, & Transportation teams in understanding and communicating issues impacting our vendors and supply chain.
• Assesses and reports to leadership status of our deliveries and lateness of product.
• Partners with GIS team to provide Simulations of deliveries based on current and potential impacts to our Supply Chain.
• Work collaboratively and with the cross functional teams to influence and drive decisions.
• Helps facilitate use of fabric and or trim liabilities incurred by all markets.
• Acts as a point person and works cross functionally to resolve Production related issues. Knowledge of Garment production--production cycle timeline, fabric and garment construction. Or International Logistics & Transportation.
• Strong drive for results in a fast-paced corporate environment
• Excellent written and oral communication skills, with emphasis on brief and focused messages addressing and solving for business needs.
• Strong negotiation skills with audiences of all levels.
• Ability to organize, prioritize, and execute multiple projects at once.
• Ability to deal with ambiguity and react to change in a composed, professional manner.
• Demonstrated proactive problem solving skills and sound decision making.
• Sense of urgency in managing time and accomplishing tasks.
• Advanced analytic and data management skills.
• Cross-cultural sensitivity
• Computer skills: Microsoft Power Point, Excel, Word, Outlook, Power BI, & Web based applications; Assortment and Costing Tools, PLM -Product Lifecycle Management tool.
• Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent • 4-6 years of Production experience; Garment Production experience preferred • Project Management