Our client, a busy ad agency is looking for a proofreader to start right away. This role is about 30 hours a week, remote, on an ongoing basis with potential to increase hours.
As the Proofreader, you will be responsible for reviewing various creative materials, including e-newsletters and blogs. You will also be responsible for ensuring there are no spelling, grammatical, or typographical errors.
- Review all print and digital copy, edit copy to enhance quality and brand message, correct errors in grammar, spelling and punctuation
- Inquire when necessary to appropriate personnel regarding any unclear content and modify copy accordingly
- Establish and implement a structured and efficient proofreading procedure to confirm error-free and high quality copy
- Provide a final quality check to verify content accuracy, message and brand standards, style guidelines, spelling, and grammar
- Follow process and quality procedures and ensure highest level of accuracy and writing for all components
- Successful candidates will have prior experience proofreading within an advertising agency for direct response campaigns across print and digital.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Proven Proofreader experience
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite
Send your resume today!