Purchase Order Specialist Overview:
As the Purchase Order Specialist, you will be responsible for leading the product assortment for all distribution points of the brand. You will also be responsible for delivering a product mix consistent aligned with the company’s brand strategy and financial objectives.
• Own creation of, revision to and issuing of purchase orders for bulk production to our factories using our Admin system (purchase order tool).
• Reconcile seasonal fabric prebooks to po’s issued for the Quarter
• Support special projects as needed such as helping to update cost increase or delivery delay charts
- High attention to detail and data accuracy
- Strong analytical skills
- Sense of urgency in managing time and accomplishing tasks
- Adhering to deadlines
- Ability to follow oral and written instructions
- General ability to problem solve
- Flexible attitude to change
- An Excel Master is preferred
- PLM experience recommended