Length of Contract: 12 months
Location or Remote: Remote
Client Overview: Our client Is a multinational technology company based in Seattle, Washington, which focuses on e-commerce, cloud computing, digital streaming, and artificial intelligence.
Position Overview: Their team is seeking a highly motivated, talented, and engaged UX researcher that can work in a fast-paced environment with creativity and agility.
In this role you will conduct UX research studies on new and existing designs. Your insights will impact product decisions and you will work closely with designers, product managers and engineers to translate recommendations into real-world impact.
- Partner with stakeholders to define research hypotheses and questions
- Employ a variety of qualitative UX research approaches to test assumptions, concepts, and solutions
- Deliver actionable product insights based on UX evaluations across a range of web service
- Turn the research findings into concise, actionable, and meaningful reports with rich insights and provide recommendations that can be used by the stakeholders
- 2 years as a UX researcher or equivalent role in industry
- Experience with a diverse range of qualitative and fast-paced research methods to uncover problems, test design concepts, flows, information architecture, UI, etc. (usability testing, card sorting, in-depth interviews, concept testing, etc...)
- Experience with different recruitment methods; show creative approaches to finding participants with low incident rate
- Comprehensive and succinct writing skills to generate insightful reports
- Experience with platforms to run moderated/unmoderated studies