24 Seven has partnered with the world's most recognizable sportswear brand to recruit a quality manager to join their team on a contract assignment.
- Run the internal operations for Customer Service that enable the front line customer-facing employees to do their jobs.
- Activate and manage processes and communication that enable strong DIFOT (Deliver In-Full and On-Time) results.
- Provides premium order management service and delivery execution analysis
- Manage the overall order-to-cash process by managing the order portfolio, maximizing potential revenue opportunities and customer satisfaction, and leveraging logistics infrastructure within total delivered cost targets.
- Execute customer service initiatives and business plans.
- Ensure goals are successfully achieved to promote competitive advantages and profitability for our client and their customers.
- Seasoned knowledge in the areas of Logistics/Operational/SC experience.
- Demonstrated understanding of inter-related processes and systems.
- Proficient problem solver with proven skills in managing relationships in a supplier/customer environment.
- Proven skills in team and transition management and in implementing improvement projects.
- Experienced in use of business and financial indicators related to profitability.
- Strong influencing skills and ability to champion complex projects both cross functionally and vertically within the organization.
- Demonstrated leadership capability including the ability to motivate and mentor account operations teams.
- Strong command of English language with excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- MS Word, Windows, Excel, Power Point.