Our client is a popular fashion brand creating the latest must-have ready-to-wear for every trendsetter. With their modern, fashion-forward, and chic designs
In this role, you will directly impact the lives of our people (employees), guests, vendors, candidates and members (our loyal customers). The right person is adept at noticing and attending to the details, small but thoughtful actions and interactions that create a culture of support, service and teamwork.
Monday - Thursday from 8:30 AM - 4:30 PM PST
Temporary role for 4 months approx.
Reception/Front Desk Operations
- Will serve as Receptionist and Office Greeter – the first impression for all brands to our guests. Heavy focus on world-class customer service, ensuring every guest is greeted quickly with a smile.
- Validate parking for all Guests, Vendors, and Candidates; Coordinating with Facilities to purchase more validations as needed.
- Responsible for creating an effective mail/mailroom strategy which may include daily organization and arrangement of mail deliveries, creation of mailroom guidelines (coordinating with facilities) to facilitate speedy retrieval of mail, plan/coordinate schedule with external mail vendors to maximize efficiency/effectiveness of mail delivery (including time, method, cadence).
- Must be able to lift 35+ pounds
- Maintain postage and shipping needs of the office, including software updates, postage purchases, and account reconciliation.
- Identify process improvements and provide thoughtful recommendations to establish mail room best practices as the needs of the business evolve, always looking for ways to save time and money while improving service.
- Coordinate and maintain multiple conference room calendars through Outlook; proactively suggesting ways to improve calendaring system, including research and recommendations on new technologies and processes.
- Demonstrate tenacious, creative, resourcefulness and problem solving to resolve competing demands for meeting space, and excellent customer service in all communications required to reach effective solutions for all involved.
- 1-2 years of Receptionist/Office Admin experience in a fast-paced, dynamic corporate setting
- Ability to work independently as well as an excellent team player that is part of a cohesive team; willing to go above and beyond at all times – always looking to improve process, efficiency, and support to business
- Impeccable interpersonal acumen – able to interface at ease with executive team, employees, and visitors at all levels diplomatically
- Excellent attention to detail (proven by exceptional references and previous accomplishments)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, even under pressure and when navigating ambiguity and challenge
- Technical abilities: Microsoft Office Suite – Outlook, Word, Excel, Teams, and PowerPoint
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, ever changing, employee/customer-centric environment