Full-Time, Salaried Position
Start-Up company in the transportation industry
Remote for now. Back to office policy is not yet, decided.
This is a revolutionary company seeking a Recruiter for their Operations department. This is your opportunity to collaborate with an incredible group of people and help transform the freight industry.
We’re looking for a Recruiter that is eager to work with a high-performing, fast paced group and to foster a high caliber talent environment. If you have a penchant for building, scaling and refining new processes, identifying opportunities for improvement, and providing superb client service, we encourage you to apply!
- Own full life cycle recruiting for our Customer Experience & Operations department, supporting both offices in Seattle and Atlanta.
- Act as a recruiting consultant to business partners on hiring strategies, sourcing strategies and initiatives aimed at helping us to hire quality talent at scale.
- Draw upon your recruiting background to identify and manage candidates throughout the hiring process, from initial contact through offer acceptance.
- Maintain professional and courteous communication with candidates and foster long-term relationships.
- Support company's diverse talent needs by augmenting current recruiting processes – focus on “ what’s next vs. what’s open”- allowing space and time to pipeline diverse and well qualified candidates.
- Be a leader in diversity and inclusion efforts across the company to ensure we're improving pipeline diversity, and have an equitable process in place for identifying and hiring the absolute best talent.
- Ensure that candidate tracking is up to date and compliant in our ATS (Lever).
We're looking for someone who has
- 5+ years of full lifecycle recruiting experience.
- Experience successfully hitting high volume recruiting goals - 50+ candidates per month and the desire and confidence to do more.
- Strong analytical skills -- you love working with pipeline data and can draw insights and action from it.
- A demonstrated ability to foster positive relationships with key business partners.
- A high sense of urgency -- the needs of our business can shift based on shipment volume and so will our recruiting needs.
- Experience in a fast-growing environment supporting a wide range of roles and levels.
- Excellent writing and verbal communication skills.
Nice to Haves:
- Experience working at an early stage startup company
- Recruiting agency experience
- Familiarity with pre-IPO compensation structures and the ability to clearly and concisely articulate them to prospective candidates