Our client is an iconic retailer offering a wide-array of products spanning from home, entertainment, and clothing. With their high-quality products, diverse selection, and exceptional customer service, it’s never been easier to find everything you need in one convenient location.
As the Recruiter, you will be responsible for sourcing, identifying, and hiring high-level talent. You will also be responsible for conducting screens and working with cross-functional teams.
• Manage strategic initiatives for recruiting talent in the organization and forecast and develop plans for key staffing initiatives
• Source, analyze, and identify candidates, attract and hire the highest-level of talent, and implement innovative sourcing techniques to build relationships
• Maintain strong relationships with business leaders and establish relationships with new partners and opportunities
• Serve as a key contact for recruitment and consult best practices for the entire recruitment lifecycle and strategic talent acquisition
• Conduct in-depth screens and assess potential technical candidates for level of interest, qualifications, and compensation
• Collaborate with cross-functional teams to support improvements and best practices and remain current of emerging industry trends
• You will cover Marketing, PR/Social/Branding Marketing, Web Ops, HR, Real Estate, Legal, Loss Prevention, and Construction.
• Proven recruiting experience
• Strong understanding of the end to end recruitment lifecycle processes
• The ideal candidate has 3-5 years of experience. More experience is better!
• Candidates with both in-house and agency experience preferred.
• Experience filling roles in the above functions is ideal!