Our client is a popular brand that is looking for a Recruiter who naturally inspires our candidates as you build their individual potential and provide them with the most engaging candidate experience. You will embody the core values of brand: determined, connected, inclusive, expressive and fun. In order to provide the best hiring decision, you will create a strong relationship with hiring managers to accrue an accurate understanding of the job scope and effectively recruit the most qualified individual for the client group. You will be working in a fast-paced environment. Take on the thrill of managing the full cycle recruitment process, from sourcing to hiring, with high expectations involved and a good eye for details, too. This will be an engaging and supportive role for our company as you will act as an advisor to our hiring managers as well as handle multiple priorities and a high volume of diverse requisitions. The best part of this position is that you get to bring in the next top talent to represent our company.
What you will do:
1. Build strong relationships with hiring managers in order to ensure that the most qualified candidates are hired to help impact the business and achieve the goals set for the position.
2. Inspire candidates through developing relationships centered on encouragement and passion for our company’s mission, values and goals during the hiring process.
3. Develop a genuine partnership with your designated client group in order to gain a clear understanding of goals they plan to achieve through their new candidate while following our Global Talent Selection process.
4. Resource candidates through a variety of advanced recruitment methods finding top talent passive candidates, use of social media, employee referrals, campus recruiting and job fairs to ensure we find the most qualified candidates who will impact the goals of our business.
What success looks like:
5. You will drive the brand toward future success/growth/have meaningful impact for the brand
6. You are seen as a trusted strategic business partner and advisor
Skills for Success
Years of Related Professional Experience: 5+ years
Educational Position Requirements:
A formal education and subsequent undergraduate/graduate degrees are nice to have, but we are most interested in your total experience and professional achievements.
What we expect you already know:
o Self-starter and able to take projects from concept to completion effectively and efficiently
o Ideally experience working in the retail/fashion industry
o Ability to lead through influence and work with counterparts across the organization – Track record of success in dealing effectively with complex projects and teams, including frequent interaction with senior executives
o You will have the keen ability to lead and navigate teams through change while being an empathetic partner and collaborator.
o Proficiency in Microsoft Office; expert in PowerPoint and Excel.
o Strong oral and written communication skills, including presentation skills