DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Develop and implement strategic initiatives for recruiting diverse talent in the organization.
• Partner with company leaders to forecast and develop plans for key staffing initiatives.
• Manage full cycle recruiting process to meet the various staffing goals across all levels
• Develop strong relationships and partner with hiring manager, business leaders and HR.
• Work closely with Hiring Managers to maximize effectiveness of recruiting process.
• Track and report key metrics designed to measure and predict staffing activity.
• Regular follow up with the respective hiring managers and candidates to ensure timeliness of recruitment process.
* Experience recruiting in Corporate Functions (People/HR, Finance, Legal, PR) highly desired.
JOB QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS
• Five plus years of Staffing/Recruitment experience and strong understanding and ability to recruit in professional mid to senior levels of the organization from Sr. Manager to Sr. Director.
• Excellent inter-personal skills, communication skills and team based project experience.
• Clear understanding of the end to end recruitment lifecycle processes.
• Must have experience on mapping and sourcing resumes from all sources.
• Strong vendor manager skills related to recruitment activities such as search firms and job boards.
• Proficient computer skills including the Microsoft Office and in depth knowledge of data mining and internet research.
• Experience in general HR functions
* Experience in Workday and Avature systems a plus.
This contractor will be aligned to all of Corporate Functions so we are looking for individuals who have experience recruiting for Legal, Global Security, Ethics/Compliance, all areas of Finance, HR. Preferred candidates will have five plus years of Staffing/Recruitment experience and strong understanding of the Finance talent market and the specific skill sets within is a requirement. Only submit candidates with this background.