24 Seven is partnering with an innovative sporstwear brand to help build out their recruitment team.
Recruiting is a key component to the success of our client's. The Recruiter is responsible for owning recruitment for our America’s Corporate positions (Planning, Sales, Marketing, Ecommerce) as well as other assigned business units.
In this role, your accountability focuses on developing and implementing strategic recruiting plans and programs to achieve successful results.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
• Handle end-to-end recruitment process and sourcing efforts for mid to senior level roles, ensuring a smooth process for candidates and new hires throughout the interviewing process.
• Lead and execute Diversity & Inclusion recruitment strategy for defined business areas.
• Partner with the Talent Acquisition Program Management Offices to execute broader talent strategy including College Recruiting, Employer Branding and Contingent Workforce Management.
• Leverage data and metrics to drive the right behaviors, hiring decisions and influence leadership on recruiting processes.
• Build and maintain strong working relationships with your HRBPs, Finance partners and Business leaders and own reporting and communication across cross-functional partners.
• Develop relationships, educate and consult with hiring managers on hiring process, recruiting strategy and setting appropriate expectations.
• Utilize proactive and creative recruitment methods to attract and identify diverse candidates from a wide range of sources including online recruiting platforms, ATS (Applicant Tracking System), CRM, teammate referrals& generating internal teammate interest.
• Drive a consistent post-interview feedback processes promoting a structured approach to hiring decisions and provide appropriate and timely follow up to candidates.
• Other duties as assigned, including representing TA on key HR initiatives and projects.
QUALIFICATIONS (KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITES)
• Proven experience in recruiting. Ideally experience in the marketing or product space.
• Strong attention to detail and excellent organizational skills in an environment with competing priorities.
• Strong interpersonal and communications skills.
• Proven experience partnering with and influencing hiring managers and HRBPs as a talent advisor.
• Highly competent with candidate sourcing tools, applicant tracking systems and ability to quickly learn and adopt new technology as required.
• Proven ability to source, engage and close passive candidates on niche roles.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
• A Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience.
• 3-5+ years’ experience in Talent Acquisition with a high concentration in corporate recruiting.