Our global footwear and apparel client is hiring a Recruiter on a 12 month contract that is likely to extend and could lead to fulltime opportunities. This role is remote for now but may go onsite once it's safe in Memphis, TN. This position is eligible for benefits and sick time.
- Gathers job level hiring needs, builds basic, job level plans and strategies to find quality talent while leveraging our clients recruiting tools and templates.
- Understands our clients broad recruiting strategies, diversity goals and workforce plans to utilize and apply our clients practices around Talent Fulfillment.
- Leverages provided templates to gain an understanding of the target candidate profile from Hiring Managers, sources candidates from active sources (i.e. applicants, job boards, employee referral program),operates within our clients recruiting compliance goals and processes, calibrates with Hiring Manager, and possesses solid understanding of behavioral interviewing techniques.
- Completes quality candidate screens, presenting Hiring Managers with qualified, interested, available, and affordable candidates.
Understands our clients assessment philosophy, capture's Hiring Manager's preferences for interviewing team composition, process, and focus areas during the Hiring Manager kickoff meeting.
- Monitors the interview process ensures Hiring Managers understand and act upon diversity goals and workforce plans.
- Effectively communicates the interviewing process and timelines to candidates and Hiring Managers.
-Proactively develops relationships and trust with Hiring Managers, key employees, and business leaders in the businesses supported.
- Builds relationships with candidates, internal partners in Talent Acquisition, HR, Facilities, IT, Finance, PR/Marketing, External Resources/Partners
- Participates in team and business staff meetings and keeps commitments to candidates and internal constituents.
- Knows when, how and who to escalate to when a Hiring Manager is not responsive or is leaning toward a poor decision.
- Knows the go-to people within the business and HR and understands escalation paths.
- Communicates needed information, including metrics, to HR and business leaders; sets partners up for success.
- Communicates regularly and professionally, with the right amount of granularity, to everyone involved in recruiting for the businesses supported.
- Leverages the right communication vehicle for the job and provides the data needed to produce accurate, timely