- Our client is a media company that generates revenue by selling advertising on its web site, and lends its real estate search engine to the web sites of more than 180 United States newspapers.
Recruiting Coordinator Overview:
- As the Recruiting Coordinator, you will be responsible for helping source and identify candidates and scheduling interviews. You will also be responsible for conducting in-depth candidate screens and working with cross-functional teams.
Recruiting Coordinator Responsibilities:
- Support the talent acquisition team with scheduling a high-volume of candidate interviews, creating agendas, and facilitating on-site and phone interviews
- Conduct in-depth screens and assess potential candidates for level of interest, qualifications, and compensation
- Source, analyze, and identify candidates, attract and hire the highest-level of talent; establish and implement innovative sourcing techniques to build relationships
- Perform background checks; maintain expertise in recruiting systems, processes, and compliance; ensure accurate record keeping of all recruiting activities
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to support improvements and best practices and remain current of emerging industry trends
Recruiting Coordinator Qualifications:
- Proven recruiting experience
- Excellent communication, organizational, and time management skills