Length of Contract: 3 Months
Location or Remote: Remote
Client Overview: Our client is a media company that generates revenue by selling advertising on its web site, and lends its real estate search engine to the web sites of more than 180 United States newspapers.
Recruiting Coordinator Overview: This role will be responsible for general administrative duties including but not limited to; entering transactions into HRIS system, processing personnel changes, and maintaining employee files.
- Maintain the People Operations ticketing queue (prioritize, categorize, update status) and resolve tickets within Service Level Agreement (SLA).
- Respond to and complete employment verifications and unemployment claims.
- Serve as the first point of contact for new hire, employee, and manager inquiries, which may include on-boarding, benefits, Workday, and company policies & procedures. Engage to determine scope of need, work to resolve issue, and direct to resources; escalate issues when necessary.
- Support HR transactional work related to hires, job changes, manager changes, re-organizations, compensation changes, etc.
- Prepare off-boarding documents and paperwork, including monitoring and tracking separation payments.
- Apply the highest level of confidentiality regarding sensitive information & employee and candidate records.
- Assist with administration of HR programs, policies, and processes to improve our overall employee experience.
- 1+ years of experience with high-volume scheduling responsibility
- Excellent communication (written and verbal) and organizational skills, attention to detail and accuracy is key
- You are comfortable working in a rapidly changing environment
- Familiar with Applicant Tracking Systems; Workday preferred
- Experience with Microsoft Outlook, Excel, and Word
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of sensitive personal information and adhere to applicable security and privacy policies