24 Seven is partnering with the world's most recognizable sportswear brand to connect them with a few research assistants to join their growing team.
WHAT YOU WILL WORK ON
• As a Research Assistant, you will work closely under the supervision of Directors, Program Managers and Researchers in the NSRL on a variety of projects, with a focus on: Execution of data collection on a research project, Conducting a variety of steps within a research project, including overall preparation, recruiting, set up, tear down and organization for a project, Working with many teams throughout the lab, Working on a variety of projects or programs within the Behavior and Experience team agenda
WHO YOU WILL WORK WITH
• You will work with Directors, Senior Researchers and Researchers within the NSRL
• You may also be called upon to work across the company matrix in support of the overall agenda
WHAT YOU BRING
• Education: Minimum B.S. preferred
• Bonus: Knowledge or experience in Behavior Science, Cognitive Science, Psychology or related field
• Bonus: Experience and comfort with the scientific method, data collection and utilizing technical tools
• Organization. Can follow detailed instructions. Can handle multiple projects simultaneously.
• A Careful Approach. Takes care in following instructions, handling of data.
• Good people skills. Can develop and maintain a positive relationship with other team members. Can work well with research subjects.
• Able to work and communicate effectively across the Behavior and Experience Team, the NSRL.
• Sense of Urgency. Brings a high level of energy and strives to meet deadlines