24 Seven is partnering with footwear company in Boston to find an instructional design to help with their retail concepts. This is a year long contract assignment.
Retail Concepts Instructional Design and Delivery –
We are looking for someone to drive the
1) digital platform cutover from our existing training portal to a newly designed platform
2) training material design/production
3) back-end/front-end user training manuals for our office and retail store teams, globally.
This includes working with our team & cross-functional partners to gather inputs and requirements, build a roadmap, and drive the total project from discovery to launch.
• Training Material Design
o Imagery, Flow, and Layouts
• Online Training Development
• Training Delivery, Planning, and Facilitation
• Cross Functional Communication
• Project and Time Management Deliverables - Update and adaptation of retail training materials to new digital platform:
o Foundational Service Training: Training modules to prepare store teams to serve their personal best with consumers
o Foundational Product Knowledge/Training: Training materials about our core products
o Onboarding Training Materials: For newly joined team members in our stores across leaders and associates
Creation of user manuals for front and back-end users of the new digital platform:
o Front End: user guides for in-store leaders and associates on how to use the new digital platform
o Back End: user guides and how-to’s for creating, uploading, and maintaining information on the platform