24 Seven is working with one of our locally-owned and operated clients in Portland, Oregon. Founded in 2000, they have grown to become a leading print and fabrication house. Their success is made possible by a concentrated effort on all fronts: state-of-the-art technology, empowering the sharpest minds to work together, and the relationships they form with their clients and vendors. From ideation to installation, they strive to flawlessly execute their client’s vision and ensure that what they create helps tell their story.
Our agency client is looking for an experienced Retail Designer to join their team full time with great benefits! You will join an already impressive creative team to help devise the concepts and strategies for a particular venture.
We are looking for an experienced Retail Designer to provide our creative team with guidance and ideas to launch new impressive projects. You will devise the concepts and strategies for a particular venture and will monitor its progress. You will be able to implement your creative vision and become the point of reference for any creative plan that wants to make its way to the customers. The goal is to achieve the best possible outcome of our projects both visually and essentially to meet customer expectations and drive our sustainable growth.
• Conceive and implement concepts, guidelines and strategies in various creative projects and oversee them to completion
• Collaborate with account executives to obtain knowledge of the clients’ requirements
• Direct and motivate teams of art directors, illustrators to help them use their talents effectively
• Lead brainstorming/creative sessions to generate ideas
• Revise content and presentations, approve/reject ideas, provide feedback to the team
• Train and guide subordinates into accomplished professionals
• Monitor results of team efforts and propose actions for the future
• Proven experience as a sr. creative or in a similar creative role
• Hand-on experience in creative process
• Excellent working knowledge of software such as Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign etc.
• Outstanding leadership and organization skills
• Exemplary interpersonal and analytical abilities
• BSC/BA in advertising, fine art, design or relevant field; MSc/MA will be considered an asset
Software: Adobe Suite, Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, AfterEffects (bonus motion skills)
Job Types: Part-time, Internship
• Retail design: 4+ year (Preferred)
• Fully or Partly Remote or in office