Our Client is a Clean Beauty Brand in LA seeking a well-versed Global Sales and retail marketing manager to continue to drive success and growth through smart marketing and sales support with existing retail relationships. This role will report to the Marketing Director, and support our VP Business Development/Education in setting up retailers to succeed by executing retailer marketing programs and initiatives to drive sales.
Retailers include a full range of sales partners from large luxury department stores to professional skincare studios and specialty boutiques.
- Own new retailer onboarding paperwork for all accounts.
- Engage in day-to-day communications with retailer/sales partners to ensure smooth operations, sales and marketing initiatives.
- Ensure all retail/sales partners maintain good financial status: maintaining budget tracker for co-op spending.
- Assist with new SKU launches with all partners including presentation creation, order projections, launches and sales trainings
- Skilled at integrated retail marketing campaign planning and execution: Launches, GWP campaigns, in-store activations, sample campaigns
- Execute merchandising strategy with retail partners in store and online
- Identify incremental marketing opportunities in each account to drive profit
- Support the team in all co-op marketing initiatives and planning
- Own retailer product pages and ensure all product information is accurate, imagery and content is up-to-date and best in class
- Work closely with the marketing team to execute smart sampling strategies; inclusive of inventory management, and identifying sampling opportunities within retail partners
- Plan and execute all account specific promotions
- Provide clear reporting of sampling & promotional activities along with insights about how to improve ROI
- Collaborate with the Influencer & Affiliate Manager on retail specific strategies for social media, seeding, and activations
Retailer Brand Education
- Coordinate ongoing retailer training exercises for VP Sales/Education; including in-person and virtual training meetings, updating the online brand training portal and brand training documents.
- Bachelor's degree
- 4+ years of experience; inclusive of retail marketing & merchandising
- Proactive with an strong attention to detail and ability to work efficiently remotely
- Experience in the beauty and wellness industry with strong skincare industry knowledge or a passion for skincare (Plus if you are a certified esthetician, or skincare professional)
- Demonstrated success in sales or retailer coordination
- Skilled in building and maintaining relationships (both online and offline)
- Well versed in Google Suite (Docs, Sheets, and Slides), Keynote, and Excel