The Project Manager will be responsible for campaign/project management, planning, implementation, execution, and efficient completion of Channel specific (Retail, Ecomm, CPL) Creative initiatives/projects assigned – on Brand, on Time, on Budget. The Project Manager must have expertise in advertising, design and/or communications; as well as marketing practices and procedures. This person must display the ability to drive brand equity through operational efficiencies. This person must bring extensive project management experience developing & managing efficient creative processes. This position requires a dynamic individual who is a self-starter, action-focused, pragmatic, diplomatic leader and communicator. Familiarity with global brands is a plus and a wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage Channel Specific Projects from Final Brief through to execution
- Manage Omni Channel business initiatives, starting with the planning and implementation of brand briefs.
- Review and process campaign briefs, serve as checks and balances system to ensure briefs meet requirements (e.g. clear business objectives, budget, list of all required creative support, guidance on regional variance).
- Ensure cross functional teams are aligned to campaign deliverables and utilize their skills to streamline creative development timelines.
- Facilitate Brand Management Lead review and approval of category briefs to ensure they align with brand POV and DNA.
- Drive creative development and execution by managing dates and gates
- Own campaign management integration and communication with cross functional project teams.
- Manage external and internal agencies / creative partners
- Manage project-based agency relationships (internal & external partners) including, schedule management, approvals, research and analysis of agency performance, and partners with Procurement on cost
- Facilitate creative content review process for category marketing initiatives
- Conduct weekly meetings to ensure alignment on creative content throughout the creative development and go to market process
- Partner with cross functional teams to ensure category team feedback is integrated into production of creative content.
- Constantly monitor and report on progress to all project stakeholders, including Category GMs & Marketing Leadership.
- Improve campaign execution process