Our client is an industry leading luxury home fragrance brand. This brand designs, markets, manufactures, and distributes its products worldwide.
Responsible for assisting the management team in driving successful sales through exceptional service, as well as serving as an ambassador by promoting the philosophy and values of the brand.
• Maintain the highest level of visual merchandising and housekeeping standards in accordance with policy.
• Provide an exceptional customer service experience by exceeding their expectations, demonstrating an excellent knowledge of the products as well as the history
• Work as a team player and partner with fellow colleagues, to ensure a consistent exceptional experience, and contribute to a positive working environment.
• Contribute to store sales goals and the team selling environment.
• Follow all company policies and procedures.
• Perform all other duties as assigned.
High School Diploma required.
• A minimum of 1 year of experience selling in a branded luxury retail environment preferred.
• Highly resourceful, flexible, and ability to solve problems in a timely manner.
• Excellent written and communications skills.
• Ability to work in a fast paced retail environment.
• Ability to maintain a professional demeanor in the face of conflict.
• Excellent verbal communication skills and phone etiquette.
• Outgoing, positive, and energetic personality.
• Ability to work a flexible schedule including evenings, weekends, and holidays.
• Must be able to work on your feet all day.
• Lift up to 15 lbs. on a regular basis.