Retail Store Manager
This is a new position that will be responsible for building out the store ground up. This includes inventory selection in conjunction with the President and CEO, creating and maintaining an effective inventory system, setting up POS systems and e-commerce and assisting customers. The store will open in August of 2021.
The Retail Store Manager will be responsible for tracking customer engagement with our various products and suggesting new product offerings to best meet market needs.
The store focus will be on direct to consumers however, we will also work with small businesses to provide industry discounts to resellers.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Responsible for store all operational requirements as listed below
• Oversee store staff; recruit and train employees.
• Financial objectives include: preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
• Identifies current and future customer preferences by maintaining and developing relationships with potential and actual customers
• Strong emphasis on store presentation including product placement, presentation and store appearance
• Identifies market trends and tracks their realization through sales trends and buyer needs
• Ensures availability of merchandise and services by maintaining inventories, product ordering & reordering
• Responsible for creating and enforcing a pricing structure which maintains profit margins and is competitive in the market
• Determining additional needed sales promotion; clearance sales; studying pricing trends
• Markets merchandise effectively by studying advertising and display plans- constant evolution.
• Analyzing operating and financial statements for profitability ratios and making changes as needed
• Ensure a safe and secure environment by implementing security systems and measures
• Responsible for maintaining all local, state and federal legal compliance
• Maintains operations by enforcing operational and personnel policies and procedures.
• Capable of building out a robust inventory system
Reports To: CEO and President