As Store Manager, you are a critical leadership partner to the Management Team and someone the store staff can rely on for guidance and growth. You will partner with the Management Team to create a highly productive environment in which customers have an extraordinary experience, employees are able to do their best and the business thrives. The ideal candidate will be accountable for sustaining the brand image, achieving sales and KPI goals, managing the store team, recruiting, retaining and developing clients, and guaranteeing compliance with all processes and guidelines set by Management in order to bring the store to its full potential.
Store Manager Responsibilities:
· Define, execute and monitor the Store Action Plan to achieve sales targets both short-term and long-term.
· Plan and organize daily activities related to Sales and Operations.
· Measure productivity by analyzing performance data, sales reports and financial data in order to deliver Sales and Financial Targets.
· Be a present figure on the sales floor to ensure an exceptional client experience is executed and consistent over time.
· Establish and manage portfolio of VIP clientele, actively communicating and providing knowledge of products, trends and services to these clients.
· Determine labor needs to meet sales goals as determined by the bottom line, ensuring maximum productivity, profitability and compliance with company policies and procedures.
· Identify opportunities for improvement in the store and resolves any operational issues before they become a problem.
· Design and implement training, strategies, policies, goals, and other resources to maximize productivity and morale. skills and attention to detail.
Store Manager Qualifications:
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Proficient in POS Retail Software
· Confident in holding staff accountable
· Inclusive Leadership Style and Entrepreneurship
· Must be willing to take phone calls on Paris time during fashion week trips