Our client is a global, luxury personal care company, producing skin care, hair care, cosmetics and fragrances.
Retailer.com Manager Overview:
The Manager, Retailer E-commerce will report into the Executive Director of E-commerce and be responsible for day to day account management functions as well as helping to drive top and bottom line results through detailed .com merchandising and marketing planning.
Retailer.com Manager Responsibilities:
- Drive growth for a portfolio of beauty brands’ e-commerce businesses with Wholesale & Pure-Play accounts.
- Act as liaison to develop trusting relationships with .com partners and strategize growth together.
- Advise on tactics for optimizing On-site Merchandising, Navigations, Search, and Product Pages to drive traffic, conversion, and average order size for our bands.
- Collaborate with CRM team to pilot new acquisition and retention efforts with retailers.
- Track Retailer.com competitive market and utilize analytics tools to report on performance.
- Manage Sales Forecasting, Assortment Planning, Sell-In, Inventory, Marketing Activities, Promotions, and Discounts with select accounts.
- Drive Co-Op spend efficiency through close tracking of ROI and analysis of learnings.
- Analyze business performance weekly and prepare sales reporting recaps to share with cross functional teams.
Retailer.com Manager Qualifications:
- 5+ years’ experience in retail, e-commerce, consulting, or business strategy; beauty experience is highly preferred.
- Experience working with Retail E-commerce Accounts, particularly Amazon Marketplace and/or Amazon Advertising strongly preferred.
- Proven track record driving results in account management (must be familiar with assortment strategy, marketing plans, and e-commerce sales tactics)
- Comfort with analyzing business performance and making recommendations.
- Proven success in project management & communicating effectively with cross-functional teams.