Our apparel client is continuing to grow and looking to add a Retoucher to their team full time with great benefits! The Ideal Retoucher is analytical, detailed and a great problem solver. This role will support the Photographers and other teammates as well as any Brand’s ecommerce and creative needs. A strong candidate for this role is, very detail orientated, has a positive collaborative attitude and is passionate about creating actions in Photoshop.
The primary functions of this role, include but are not limited to:
1. Retouching imagery; masking, compositing, creating shadows, cleaning and cloning.
2. Working collaboratively across entire Studio Team on a daily basis.
3. Apply critical thinking skills to solve problems and understand changing workflow.
4. Developing and working to improve processes and Brand style guides.
- Degree / Certificate or specific education in digital photographic imaging principles and techniques
- 3+ years retouching product photography experience
- Proven ability to work efficiently and produce high quality retouched images in accordance with established guidelines.
- Strong understanding of color correction & image constraints. Ensuring color consistency between image assets. Must have strong compositing skills.
- Advanced skills with imaging and retouching software, Adobe Photoshop 2021 and Capture One 12 knowledge a must.
- Experience with Mac computers, Wacom and familiarity with Microsoft software.
- Workfront and Bynder knowledge a plus, but not required.