Our apparel client is busier than ever in their photo studio and has extra work for product retouchers looking for contract hours. Their will be periods of time were hours will vary but, they're entering a busy quarter and anticipate a lot of work. This role will support the Photographers and other teammates as well as any Brand’s ecommerce and creative needs. A strong candidate for this role is, very detail orientated, has a positive collaborative attitude and is passionate about creating actions in Photoshop.
The primary functions of this role, include but are not limited to:
1. Retouching imagery; masking, compositing, creating shadows, cleaning and cloning.
2. Working collaboratively across entire Studio Team on a daily basis.
3. Apply critical thinking skills to solve problems and understand changing workflow.
4. Developing and working to improve processes and Brand style guides.
- 3+ years retouching product photography experience
- Proven ability to work efficiently and produce high quality retouched images in accordance with established guidelines.
- Strong understanding of color correction & image constraints. Ensuring color consistency between image assets. Must have strong compositing skills.
- Advanced skills with imaging and retouching software, Adobe Photoshop 2021 and Capture One 12 knowledge a must.
- Experience with Mac computers, Wacom and familiarity with Microsoft software.