Our client, a music artist, celebrity and brand merchandise company located in Hollywood is adding a Sales Account Coordinator to their team!
*This role is a full-time, direct hire.
The ideal candidate will have some basic accountancy experience and will be supporting the Retail Sales Account Managers across all areas of operations, to help reach the sales team’s objectives.
To provide administrative support to the Retail Sales Account Managers where required, including but not limited to the following: -
• Administrate and track all sales made to each retailer, by artist, by product, by design.
• Tracking design submission from initial concept visual through to physical sample approval and final production.
• Request SKU numbers from production team & assigning them to designs that have been selected by retailers.
• Assist and support the Sales Account Managers with processing Purchase Orders, including EDI processing for relevant retailers as well as processing Invoices and Credit Memos.
• Working in tandem with Production dept. & Sales Account Managers to ensure retailer samples are sent & approvals are tracked, to meet with timings required in-line with vendor compliance.
• Assist with the upkeep and management of internal cross-reference trackers, to match incoming monthly & quarterly sales accounting statements, ensuring all business transactions are recorded correctly.
• Run accounting reports and cross-reference to the retail department’s manual product & sales trackers.
• Provide general administrative support to the Retail sales team as needed.
• Numerate & highly skilled in Excel & PowerPoint
• High degree of attention to detail with accurate data entry & proficient administration skills
• Basic accountancy knowledge
• Sales, Operational and Supply Chain knowledge
• 3 years’ experience in merchandising or related field
• Retailer based vendor compliance knowledge
• Ability to spot errors, identify queries and assist with problem solving
• Ability to prioritize workflow and meet strict deadlines
• Understanding of web-based applications
• Experience in Navision & Media Box advantageous
Please share your resume for immediate consideration!