Sales and EDI Coordinator
The Sales and EDI Coordinator oversees the operational support to the Wholesale business working closely and aligning priorities with the Sales teams. This is a key role that will ensure fluid operations between the Sales Team, Traffic and Distribution Centre, to ultimately secure timely fulfilment of all customer orders. This role is for someone who is ready to take a challenge in a fast pace growing business environment, who can work proactively and communicate clearly with all stakeholders.
*How You Will Contribute
· Monitor inbound delivery of product (frequency based on outbound date and priority of order) and call-out issues with recommended actions as necessary to Sales and DC.
· Assist, as needed, sales team in updates of bulk orders based on changes per production and DK buying offices
· Monitor Open order report for EDI customers to ensure timely receipt of EDI orders, taking into account the time needed to import, reconcile and process orders and overall workload of the DC to ensure timely shipment
· Confirm pricing and Important EDI orders. Validate orders against bulk order. Once validated, activate the EDI order and cancel the bulk order
· Ensure deliveries are met within the designated shipping window provided by the Sales Team or Distribution Team .
· Manage order release according to delivery windows and Supply Chain instructions
· Support Distribution Center and monitor KPI for Wholesale deliveries and shipments
· Maintain Wholesale customer master in conjunction with Accounts Receivable and Vendor Guidelines
· Communicate and coordinate with internal departments in order to meet customer expectations
· Adhere to precision, quality and timing standards to ensure the best quality service
· Perform additional ad-hoc duties as required