Our Client is a global company spanning skincare, lip care, body care, and fragrance in over a dozen countries. They are looking for a new Sales and Education Account Coordinator(Philly/DC ) to join their team!
MAIN JOB OBJECTIVE
The objective of Sales and Education Account Coordinator with sales support and effective communication to relay all business needs in an assigned territory.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
- Achieve daily sales goals, as determined by the executive, in assigned stores throughout the assigned territory.
- Assist Executive in the execution of in-store events to support initiatives.
- Connect with store leadership during each visit to understand the current state of the business and communicate effectively to executives.
- Establishing and developing strong sales relationships at store level with BA’s, Store Leadership, DM’s, etc.
- Support strong partnership with retail employees and clients by providing service and support for any needs when in-store.
- Ensure Product homebays, counters, endcaps, towers, etc. are visually impeccable and in accordance with merchandising standards and communicate any outstanding issues to the executive.
- Maintain regular call cycle to stores and effectively manage schedule and travel (when applicable).
- Call-in hours daily after the shift is completed. Communicate daily sales, OOS issues, and merchandising challenges with executives in a timely manner.
OUR IDEAL CANDIDATE
- Beauty industry experience required.
- Weekend availability (Thurs-Sun) is required.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal, required.
- Experience in Sephora, Nordstrom, and Blue Mercury environment preferred.
- Must be proactive in approaching potential clients and promoting the brand.
- Must have own means of transportation to be able to travel within the given territory. (Philly/DC )
- Hours of work must be flexible to meet job objectives.