Our client is a contemporary brand for junior, girls, missy and plus size apparel. They create original designs that are fashion forward and on trend that are available across local boutiques, major department stores and online. They are looking for a Sales Assistant to help them continue to bring exceptional value products to their customers with quality and reliability they can count on.
Sales Assistant Responsibilities:
As Sales Assistant, you will provide excellent customer service and be a key contributor to the success of the Sales team. You will help to accomplish weekly sales target by engaging with the customer, demonstrating superior product knowledge, and creating an overall welcome environment for the customer to feel comfortable in.
- Provide outstanding customer service by handling and successfully resolving all customer inquiries such as product information and pricing, shipping related to online orders, etc.
- Enter data and process orders.
- Accomplish weekly record sales target and enter cost collabs.
- Request samples and work with production on time and actions.
- Create presentations on sales preparation and recaps.
Sales Assistant Requirements:
- 3-4 years experiences in sales, preferably in junior and women’s retail (working with chain department stores a plus).
- Familiar with PLM system.
- Proficiency in MS Office specifically PowerPoint.
- Good email skills in communicating with customers.
- Flexible personality with ability to multi-task.